The Breastfeeding Coalition of Delaware came to NABWD to create their website in 2010. Being one of the few Breastfeeding Coalition’s in the country without a website, BFCD wanted a website that could inform the public of the importance of breastfeeding, when coalition meetings took place & wanted to accept donations. The BFCD also wanted to update their website at their leisure, so we built their website around a Content Management System.
The mission of the Breastfeeding Coalition of Delaware is to improve maternal and infant health by increasing the initiation and duration of breastfeeding, the gold standard for infant feeding.
To achieve this mission, the Coalition’s goals are to:
- Increase public awareness of the benefits of breastfeeding for babies, mothers, families and communities.
- Educate professionals so they can better support the breastfeeding family.
- Promote communication and collaboration among individuals and organizations working to support breastfeeding.
- Promote development of the profession of International Board Certified Lactation Consultants.
Website Features & Technologies Used for DelawareBreastFeeding.org:
- Content Management System
- Logo design by zzHouse
You can visit the Breastfeeding Coalition of Delaware at:
Christiana Hospital, John H. Ammon Medical Education Center
Check out our Web Design Portfolio for more clients like DelawareBreastFeeding.org!