Why Choose Nuts and Bolts Web Design?
Here’s what we have to offer:
- We give you 2 custom website layout options and 3-5 custom logo options. Giving you flexibility with your custom web or logo design. Additional layout or logo options are available at a nominal additional fee.
- Simple pricing for projects, no nickel and dime games. We don’t bill hourly unless for minor updates or programming updates. Hourly billing is estimated and you’re told your cost up front. NO HIDDEN $$ SURPRISES from NABWD.com!
- Fair pricing. While based in the USA (Newark, Delaware), our employees are all over the World. This gives us flexibility when pricing and bidding on Web projects.
- Never Held Hostage. It’s YOUR Website and we use tools to ensure that you’re able to take your website to another web company or web host without being tied down to our business. Of course, we don’t want our clients to leave!
- Dedicated point of contact. We don’t pass the buck around here!
- Affordable, all around. From our Websites to Web Hosting, NABWD.com gives you high quality work at very fair pricing
- Dedicated Team. Our team may be spread across the Globe, but we all have the same mission: Provide our clients with top quality work
- Nearly 10years and still growing stronger! We’ve been servicing businesses and non-profits on the Web since 2004
- We work until you are satisfied!
- More than Web Design … we also offer Web Hosting, Domain Name Registration, SEO/SEM packages & By Appointment Only IT Support.
There are plenty of companies where you can get a website created. In fact, we’re sure you have done a ton of searching, received quotes and you may still be on the fence on which company to choose. By choosing Nuts and Bolts Web Design, you get top of the line design AND functionality…all at a great price!
Nuts and Bolts Web Design should be your web design company for one simple reason: We design & program from scratch, no templates/themes; 100% custom WordPress Web Design that meets your unique vision/goal.
Our 5 Simple Steps to Getting On the Web
Request a web design quote by filling out the online form – or give us a call. We’ll then be in touch to clarify your exact requirements and iron out any details. Please be as detailed as possible, so we can give you a proper timeline and quote.We then ask for a deposit of 50% of the complete cost to be paid in advance, prior to starting your project.
We will request you supply us with any text and images you wish to use in digital format (send content in Word or something similar). If you have sample websites, brochures, content, etc, now is the time to send them!
We’ll create two mock-ups of your website. If you’re unhappy with the first round, we keep working until you are satisfied! Once you are totally happy with the mock-ups and details, we’ll get to programming the website. Same process with Logos. Then we start the Programming/Development phases. Projects are managed using our internal Project Managment system E-mail, Trello.com or ProjectManager.com, keeping you in the loop.
We upload the site to our server to test in all main web browsers and debug. We provide you with a log-in and password to view your website, keeping you involved during the entire process!
We upload the site to the web, create a Google XML sitemap that will help submit your website to all major search engines. You now have a brilliant new website, produced by our team with YOUR input throughout the entire process! It’s now just a small matter of paying your final invoice – which you will receive shortly!